Weekend Happy Hour snacks are the best!! It's only 3 ingredients!! You can handle 3 more items on the grocery list...right!!! By the way, these aren't burnt. Purposely charred for some extra flavor.
- These little mini sweet peppers are cut open with a small opening and seeds removed.
- Then plop in 1/2 stick low fat mozzarella string cheese.
- Put on a baking sheet and place in the oven at 400 degrees for about 5-7 min then a quick broil for about 3 minutes longer.
- Watch your broil time - you want a bit of char on the pepper and cheese...this brings out the smokey flavors.
- Now the best part, warm up some marinara sauce and dip away!
3 Ingredients For Your List
- Bag of Sweet Mini Peppers
- Package of Mozzarella String Cheese
- Jar of Marinara Sauce
Is your happy appetizer for 1, 2 or a group? You decide the portion amount to make.
WARNING these are delicious and you can't just eat ONE!!
Pin It For Later