For The Love Of Bacon! Try this open face sandwich melt for a tasty lunch.
1 Mini Ciabatta Roll or English Muffin
1-2 Slices Deli Turkey
1 Baby Bella Mushroom (sliced)
1-2 Slices Bacon
1 Slice 2% Provolone Cheese
Split mini ciabatta roll in half and toast lightly in a toaster oven or regular oven at 400 degrees. Once lightly toasted remove and then place deli turkey slices on each roll half, sliced mushroom, 1 or 2 slices of bacon and slice of provolone cheese on each half of roll. Place in toaster oven again for about 5 min. to heat and melt cheese.
Yummy, gooey, crunchy, smokey bacon delicious!!
10 Trivia Facts About Bacon
This fun calendar I found is filled with fun facts and trivia for the bacon lover in you!
- Bacon is one of the oldest processed meats in history. The Chinese began salting pork bellies as early as 1500 B.C.
- 2 slices of cooked bacon contains about 100 calories
- The firmer the fat, the less bacon will curl as it cooks
- Bacon contains Vitamin B12, which can help fight Anaemia and boost vitality
- Most bacon consumption is by people over the age of 34
- The average person eats bacon at breakfast 12 times a year
- Almost half of the fat in bacon is "good fat" that can actually help lower bad cholesterol
- Oscar Mayer patented the first packed, sliced bacon in 1924
- Denmark eats the most bacon in the world
- Believe in the POWER of bacon!
Pin It For Later