- 1 whole wheat tortilla, pita or flat bread
- 2 Tbsp of your fave pizza or marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced cooked chicken
- 6 black olives sliced
- Store purchased, in the jar, Roasted Red Peppers chopped
- Sprinkling of parmesan and/or mozzarella cheese
- A few spinach leaves for garnish (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees, place tortilla on a cookie sheet. Spread pizza sauce on the tortilla, layer on the chicken, olives, roasted red peppers and cheese. If using spinach leaves, lay those on top. Put in the oven and bake for 9-10 minutes until cheese is slightly browned.